2. Florentino de la Peña – Ex O of the Regt and also CO of the 2nd Bn.
3. Rafael R. Beltran – Maj., Ex O of 1st Bn.
4. Remigio L. Perez – Capt in subject unit
5. Eleuterio Cannent – 1st Lt., Propaganda Officer
6. Emiliano T. Quinto – 1st Lt., in subject unit
7. Jacinto Gupit – 1st Lt., in subject unit
8. Balvino Villena – T/Sgt in subjecdt unit
9. Aurelio Macatangay – S/Sgt in subject unit
10. Manuel Lopez – Pvt in subject unit
12. Potenciano Marquez – Sgt in subject unit
13. Severo Cueto – Pvt in subject unit
14. Calixto Agtay – Pvt in subject unit
15. Bonifacio Araullo – Alias Maj. Gen. Bays, claims to have succeeded Col. Hugh Straughn as overall commander of FAIT.
16. Eliseo M. Zagala – Justice of the Peace, Batangas, Batangas.
17. Apolinario R. Corpus – Chief of Police, Batangas, Batangas
to have been a guerrilla leader, but knew nothing about the unit. Bonifacio Araullo, alias Maj. Gen. Bays, recommended the unit for recognition, but could not offer acceptable evidence of any determined value.
2nd Lt., Inf.
Contact Team #10
Notes and references:
1 “First Batangas Regt, FAIT,” File No. 110-60, online at the United States National Archives.